gcatherinev asked: TAG, you’re it! The rules are to state ten random facts about yourself. Then send this to fifteen of the nicest people on tumblr. xx
1. I was a young Trekkie and went to my first Star Trek convention when I was 8. I had a framed autographed picture of the cast of Star Trek: Voyager hung on my wall.
2. When I was 5 I went through a brief phase where I was obsessed with Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty and when I went to Disneyland for the first time, I bought a Maleficent plush doll with my grandparent-given treat money only to return later it because my grandma made me feel bad about it.
3. When I was 6 I checked out all of the Getting to Know the World’s Greatest Artists children books from my library. My favorite artist was Picasso, because everyone told me his art was ugly and I enjoyed being a contradictory twat. (I really do like Picasso though).
4. In Altverse, I am the world’s first LDS lingerie designer because, funderwear. I love it. It took me all my willpower not to buy a $5 pair of sparkly Spider-Man girl briefs recently.
5. My first crush was on a kid named Daniel Fenstermaker and he wore a dinosaur print turtleneck.
6. I’m learning how to play the guitar right now. My 12 year old cousin-sister is my current teacher.
7. My first chapter book was Little House in the Book Woods by Laura Ingalls Wilder.
8. I was deathly afraid of vampires when I was younger and would wrap my baby blanket around my neck and take a pinch of garlic salt before bedtime.
9. When I was 12 I wore plaid pajama pants and a blue dog hat from Hot Topic every day for a semester.
10. The fictional character I probably most strongly relate to is Felicity Porter from the 90’s J.J Abrams college drama.